Cohort 8 residents had their Clusters 3 & 4 didactic lectures, during the 7th week , The following guest lecturers visited during the cluster
- Michelle Evering_Watley – taught: Teaching and Mentoring
- Dr. Daniel Duval (CDC Atlanta) – taught: Project Management; Process Improvement and Control; Change Management and CDC-Nigeria Global Health Security Agenda
- Abimbola Taiwo (CDC Atlanta) – taught: Use and Methods of Economic Evaluation in Public Health; Sensitivity Analysis; Case Study on Constricting Decision Trees
- Nellie Mejia (CDC Atlanta) – taught: Cost Analysis; Conducting an Economic Evaluation: Framing the Study
- Sampson Ezikeanyi (UNFPA, Abuja) – Interpreting Cost-Effectiveness Analysis for Decision-Making, Case Study on Populating the Treer epository of research results should be developed for periodic discussions and reviews.
- Malaria Research Summit should be conducted periodically to deliberate on the repository of research results.
- The residents in various states should be adequately engaged by the State Malaria Elimination Programs in order to harness their capacities.
- Stakeholders at all levels especially The State Program managers should key into the malaria operational research agenda.